My client is currently looking for an Locality Manager to oversee and develop services within Scotland.
They are an ambitious company with exciting growth plans and we are looking for someone to grow with them. You will line manage Registered Managers of the services as well as setting up new services. As new services are set up you may be required to be the Registered Manager during the initial stages of the service development.
The role will cover most of central Scotland although it is presently covering the Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Reporting directly to the Operations Director.
· Leading and developing a group of services across Scotland.
· New relationship identification and building with local authorities and health boards.
· Relationship management with existing external health & social care partners.
The Ideal Candidate
What they are looking for:
· An experienced and proven leader with a strong background within supported living and domiciliary care to operate their services within Scotland.
· An Operations Manager or experienced Service Manager looking for the next step in their career.
· An individual who wishes to develop and grow their career with the company.
· Appropriate qualifications for registration with SSSC and the Care Inspectorate.
You will have experience of:
· Managing domiciliary care, supported living, residential or care at home services.
· Working with people with a learning disability, mental health problem or other specialist/complex need.
· Working with local authorities and health boards to increase service utilisation.
· Safeguarding and regulatory matters.
· Managing budgets.
You may have the following desirable experience:
· Developing and setting up new services.
· Involvement with tenders and presentations.
· Experience with multiple funding authorities.
About the Company
What they can offer you:
· A role in a dynamic and exciting company where you can help to shape our future plans.
· Salary up to £40k depending on experience and track record. Potential to increase salary in line with growth of new and existing services.
· Incentive bonus.
· Car allowance, fuel costs and expenses paid.
· Employee benefits scheme.
|Job Category||Featured, Management|